LEAVE YOUR HOLIDAY TABLE LINEN STAINS TO THE EXPERTS
Your guests have come and gone…
you are left with stained table linens, grease from cooking on your favorite blouse or slacks, what do you do?
Enjoy the tips below on how to take care of those wine stained table linens, or better yet, what not to do.
- The tiniest bit chlorine bleach placed directly on a stain will degrade the fibers and leave a yellow stain.
- Do you have grease stains? (ex. gravy, butter, salad oils, etc.) Don’t set them with hot water wash and drying. They need a degreaser – bring it to us.
- Red wine stains must be neutralized for complete removal, chlorine bleach will not do the job.
- Coffee with milk and sugar is a combination stain that if left untreated will oxidize and become permanent. It will carmelize – leaving an ugly brown stain.
- Never delay bringing your holiday table linens in for professional care to complete stain removal, cleaning and pressing.
- And most importantly, if you or your guests drip, dribble, the best DIY stain treatment is GENTLY SCRAPE EXCESS, BLOT, NEVER RUB.
Oakwood Cleaners is at your service to take care of your holiday spills and stains. Just bring it to us and let us do the rest.
WE WISH YOU SAFE TRAVELS, WONDERFUL FAMILY MEMORIES, AND A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!